Regular massage is one of the best things you can do for your health and well-being.
Here are ten great reasons to schedule a massage today!
1. Massage Increases the Circulation of Blood and Lymph
This helps bring nutrients to the tissues and helps the body get rid of waste
2. Massage Loosens Tight Muscles and Stimulates Weak, Flaccid Muscles
This helps bring the system into balance
3. Massage Reduces Cortisol, the Stress Hormone
This has a tremendous impact on our health
4. Massage Boosts the Immune System
Studies have shown significant increase in immune function from massage therapy
5. Massage Helps with Both Chronic and Acute Pain
It helps relieve fibromyalgia, neck pain, low back pain, tension headaches, migraines and more!
6. Massage Reduces Hypertension
Studies have shown significant reduction of high blood pressure that has some lasting effect
7. Massage Speeds Injury Recovery
Exercise soreness, post-surgical healing, inflammation are all improved
8. Massage Improves Sleep
Another benefit from the reduction of stress
9. Reduces Depression
Increases the "feel good" hormones; seratonin and oxytocin
10. Improves Repetitive Motion Syndromes
Carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, bursitis, tennis elbow, trigger finger can all be greatly improved